SnowStory's New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my gm app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kolach33

my gm app Vide
PostSubject: my gm app   my gm app EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:40 am

Name: arren
IGN: kolach33
nicknames: any nick names will work but i mostly go by kol, kola,kolach, kolach33, and arren

How long do you go on per day?: about 1hour-10hours on week ends and about 1hours on weekdays.
How long have you played Foreverms: about 4 Months
Have you ever been a GM?: no
If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on: i havnt ben a gm yet.

What can you do as a GM?:I'll help ban the hackers and not just sit there, entertain others when they are bored, lead events when people that are bored want them if I'm not busy, answer questions with people who don't understand something, try to make the server fun and upbeat, be responsible and not brag if I DO get to be a GM.

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at): i am really good at using the computer and im good at sports. Also im good at this server.

Do you have any experiences as a GM?: no i have not but i think this will be good practice and good responsability. Also i found a kwl website with i think all the gm codes so i think im prepared also this would be a good time to have my first gm.

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM?: I should be chosen because I will follow the rules and not random spawn (power abuse), try to break up fights/drama, be faithful to others, not sit around and do nothing, help others when they need it, try to make this the best server out there,and most of all, have fun.

How will you help out our server?:i will do my best to help evrybody in need. and help evrybody out and make all the players happy.

Anything else you would like to say?: I will appreciate if you pick me to be a new GM because I will have fun, I love this server, and I think this will be the last server I will be in. thanks for taking the time to read this, i appreciate it very much! BTW, don't worry, i won't be mad or sad if you don't pick me.

[Yes/No Questions]

Are you a member of Nexon?: no
Have you ever hacked?: no
Have you ever been a GM?: no
Do you know how to code Java?:no
Will you respect the ForeverMS community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner):yes
Will you help out the server as much as you can?:yes

What events would I run?
1) Jump Quest
This is an event whereby the Gm will warp the players to a particular jump quest map. The first three to complete it will be rewarded.

2) Hide & Seek
This is an event whereby the GM will hide in a location. Total three clues will be given one by one and players will have to track the GM and the first one to find GM will be rewarded.

3) Team Survival
This is an event whereby 6 players form a team. The team then gets transported to a particular map and they will have to survive a monster raid. If one dies, the game will be over. However if everyone survives the 10 stages, they will be rewarded.
4) Item collector
This is an event whereby players will be asked to collect specific items for the GM. e.g 3 arwen's shoes, 50 leafs. They will NOT be given a hint where the item can be found and the first three to bring the items to the Gm will be rewarded.

5) Mega Quiz
A quiz that has 10 random questions. Players will have to submit their answers using the megaphon. The first to mega the answer will be rewarded.

6) Match me if you can
This is an event whereby players will have to match the Gm's attire including the non-nx and nx items. (the attire will be unisex) The first three to complete the task will be rewarded.

7) Amazing Race
This is an event whereby players will start off in the FM. The hint to the next distination will be written on a Ballon note, and they have to follow the hint on it to proceed to the next balloon and maybe collect some items stated in the ballon message. There will be 5 balloons in total including the one in FM. The first three to reach the final distination will be rewarded.

Thank You for you time Sincerely,
arren a.k.a kolach33
Back to top Go down
arren36

my gm app Vide
PostSubject: this gm app is a mess up   my gm app EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:43 am

dont read this this gm app is a mess up
Back to top Go down

my gm app

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum